Our referral program rewards you and a friend with a $10 foodora voucher.
The program only works for orders placed on the mobile application.
how it works
- Open the app and login. Tap the menu button, found in the top-left corner of the screen. On the menu, go to "Invite Friends."
- Copy your unique referral link and send this to a friend via text or mobile messaging app.
- When the friend received the link, they will have to open it on their mobile device. This link will bring them to the app store on their phone.
- From there, the friend can download our app (if they haven't already) or open it. Once on the app they must create a new account.
- After your friend's account has been created, they will receive a $10 credit that is automatically applied on their first order. Once your friend's order has been delivered, you will have a $10 voucher that will be automatically applied on your next order. Please note that the orders must be greater than $20 before tax and delivery fees to successfully redeem the referral credit.
how to view your earned credit (voucher)
- Open the foodora app and login. Tap the menu button, found in the top-left corner of the screen. On the menu, go to "Invite Friends."
- On that page, tap "View earned credits."
- Under "open credits" you will see a list of all the accounts you have successfully referred for which you have received a $10 voucher.
things to note
- Both accounts in the referral process must have an order completed to redeem the referral voucher.
- If you are being referred, once you place your first order, the voucher will automatically apply.
- If you are referring a friend, once they place their first order, you will receive a referral credit. To view your credit, please see above.
- Again, if you have received a referral voucher on your account, it will be automatically applied to the first order that you make that is $20 or more before delivery fees and taxes.